We are excited about the growth our HOA management business continues to see each year.
3 Advantages of Living in Areas with Homeowners Associations
When you are looking for a place to live, you might wonder about and need to consider homeowners associations, especially if they are common to the area where you are looking. Here at Thornburg & Associates, Inc., we have been working with some wonderful homeowners associations for quite some time now and would love to let you in on a tip: living in areas with homeowners associations come with a lot of advantages! Consider a few of the following:
- Community Involvement- Many areas are lacking the sense of community that we once had. However, if you live in an area with homeowners associations, there are often meetings and gatherings where you can get together, communicate with your neighbors, even have a neutral ground where you can talk about things in the neighborhood that bother you and get the issue resolved.
- Stable Property Values- One of the jobs of the homeowners associations is to keep community property values going strong. Instead of worrying about that one house that is overgrown, ill-kempt and darkening the neighborhood, you can look forward to a neighborhood that looks clean, maintained and welcoming.
- Amenities- While not true of all homeowners associations, there are many out there that offer amenities to those living within the community. You might have access to a clubhouse, pool, playground or other benefits right within your own neighborhood!
Here at Thornburg & Associates, Inc., we work with many different homeowners associations within the area. If you have questions about living in an area like this or are a homeowners association looking for a great manager, please contact us today.
Our office currently manages several homeowners associations in the local area. We make electronic copies of association documents, such as declarations of covenants, conditions, and restrictions, as well as bylaws and handbooks, easily accessible for homeowners association members*. Use the links below to access the information for your community.
- Cedar Grove – 140-198 39th Avenue Court NW, Hickory, NC 28601
- Cedars – 3131 9th Street Drive NE, Hickory, NC 28601
(Check out The Cedars Townhomes website)
- Colony Square – 701-951 21st Avenue NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Forest Hills – 1420 11th Street Drive NW, Hickory, NC 28601
- Governor’s Square – 6181-6199 Timberlane Terrace, Hickory, NC 28601
- Regal Place – 1630-1672 20th Avenue Court NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Stone Creek – 407-433 19th Avenue Court NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Tara Woods – 1330 5th Street NE, Hickory, NC 28601
*Please note that, in most cases, original HOA documents are held in public record at the Catawba County Register of Deeds office. Electronic copies are provided here for convenience only and should never be cited for legal purposes.
If you are interested in learning more about our property management services or would like to discuss your community’s needs regarding homeowners associations, contact us today for more information.