We are excited about the growth our HOA management business continues to see each year.
For decades, Thornburg & Associates, Inc. has been the leading property management agency for numerous homeowners associations (HOAs) in the Hickory, North Carolina area. In fact, we were the first independent agency to manage an HOA in Catawba County.
Today, we are proud that our first HOA clients are still working with us and excited about the growth our HOA management business continues to see each year. If you are interested in forming an HOA corporation or if your association is considering a management change, our team at Thornburg & Associates, Inc. is equipped to assist you.
Our office currently manages several homeowners associations in the local area. We make electronic copies of association documents, such as declarations of covenants, conditions, and restrictions, as well as bylaws and handbooks, easily accessible for homeowners association members*. Use the links below to access the information for your community.
- Cedar Grove – 140-198 39th Avenue Court NW, Hickory, NC 28601
- Cedars – 3131 9th Street Drive NE, Hickory, NC 28601
(Check out The Cedars Townhomes website)
- Colony Square – 701-951 21st Avenue NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Forest Hills – 1420 11th Street Drive NW, Hickory, NC 28601
- L’Echo Park – 510-638 6th Street Circle NE, Conover, NC 28613
- Pebble Creek – 603 29th Avenue NE, Hickory, 28601
- Regal Place – 1630-1672 20th Avenue Court NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Stone Creek – 407-433 19th Avenue Court NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Tara Woods – 1330 5th Street NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- Willow Ridge – 341 4th Avenue NE – 442 5th Avenue NE, Hickory, NC 28601
*Please note that, in most cases, original HOA documents are held in public record at the Catawba County Register of Deeds office. Electronic copies are provided here for convenience only and should never be cited for legal purposes.
If you are interested in learning more about our property management services or would like to discuss your community’s needs regarding homeowners associations, contact us today for more information.